Kathleen Egan & Associates has created many fully-online courses as well as hybrid courses. We support organizations that want to transition to online and help clients to create sustainable programs and build internal capacity. We deliver exceptional eLearning solutions to their students and employees which combine proven learning strategies with the effective use of emerging technology. We do this by combining our passion for teaching with emerging research on learning theory and an uncommon ability to get things done on time, within budget without sacrificing quality.
We help organizations to plan, design, develop and support effective education and training solutions which leverage the scalability, availability and accessibility, and personalized learning afforded by online and mobile technology platforms.
We support clients from the initial planning stages all the way through the first implementation or pilot of the online course. Our process includes the following:
- collaborating with clients to create project plans that are attainable
- training stakeholders on best practices in eLearning and instructional design (as needed)
- providing timely updates on project progress
- working together with subject matter experts to create rich and engaging storyboards
- developing content that is aligned to course outcomes and includes appropriate assessments
- ensuring that all content is accessible to users and meets the Section 508 requirements and, as needed, training all stakeholders on best practices in accessibility
- developing solutions that are mobile-friendly and are responsive to whatever device is being used to access the content
- providing documentation and training for online instructors
- creating metrics to analyze the effectiveness of online courses in order to make recommendations for improvements
- documenting the process in order to help clients build internal capacity and organizational knowledge
Find out more and see demos of some of our fully online and hybrid courses by selecting the following links: