Kathleen Egan & Associates created a new software tool for authoring online courses, called CourseArc. CourseArc is a cloud-based tool for creating high quality online courses. It reduces the time and effort required to bring a course to production and improves consistency and quality across all your courses.
CourseArc was developed to address the needs of our clients that no other tool on the market offers:
- provides a 100% web-based software tool which allows anyone, regardless of technical ability, to use the product without needing any downloads, installations, or plug-ins
- mobile friendly with dynamic and responsive development that is accessible on all platforms
- allows course building teams to collaborate on projects
- supports best practices in instructional design with built in templates and interactive assets
- includes project workflow features, such as commenting, tasks, and approval
- eliminates the need for expensive developers
CourseArc has recently released a free, self-paced course titled Principles of Instructional Design: A Roadmap for Creating Engaging eLearning Content to demonstrate its capabilities. Select the link below to learn more.