Kathleen Egan, CEO and Founder of Kathleen Egan & Associates
Bethany Meyer, Chief Technology Officer of Kathleen Egan & Associates
The learning professionals at Kathleen Egan & Associates combine their passion for teaching others with emerging research in learning to create exceptional solutions for their clients. Our associates have significant experience in the classroom.
Like most professionals involved in the development of learning solutions, Kathleen Egan started her career as a dedicated teacher. As she progressed in her career as an educator, she realized that she could have the greatest impact on the lives of students by empowering other teachers to integrate better methods and technologies in their classrooms. 20 years later, Kathleen has been responsible for some of the most successful course development efforts.
In 2015, Kathleen hired long-time developer, Bethany Meyer as the Chief Technology Officer. Bethany has 15 years of full-stack web development experience and 8 years of instructional development experience. Together, Kathleen and Bethany are bringing innovative solutions that combine instructional design best practices with cutting edge technical development.
- Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE)
- Baltimore County Public School System (BCPS)
- Cecil County Public School System (CCPS)
- Howard County Public School System (HCPSS)
- University of California, San Francisco - Medical Center (UCSF)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
- Engineering Management
- The Erickson School
- AP Ventures
- International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF)
- Pandora Jewelry
- Path Forward
- UMBC Training Centers